Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Source of This Madness I Call My Blog

In case you haven't guessed it... A lot of silly scenarious on this blog actually came from real-life situations that I have found myself in. You know, those silly stories that are written in 2nd person point of view. Almost all of them have happened to me.

The previous post about McGriddles also stemmed from personal experience. I ordered the aforementioned meal, and received a Egg McMuffin. The VERY NEXT DAY, I went and ordered a McGriddle. I receieved a sausage, egg, & cheese biscuit. I was spittin' mad! But I didn't do anything about it. The VERY NEXT DAY I went and ordered my beloved sausage, egg, & cheese McGriddle, and I received a BACON, egg, & cheese McGriddle. I was fit to be tied! But I still didn't do anything. The VERY NEXT DAY I went to McD's for breakfast w/ my parents on our way to Becky's... I got my meal correct! ... But they messed up my mom's order!

For now on, I'm checking the bag!

(No question with this one. Just thought I'd share my inner most thoughts... Or something!)

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

Why didn't you do anything?

 
At 4:08 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

I'm not a confrontational person... I know... I suck!

Well, I DID stop going there. Now I go to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home