Friday, December 23, 2005

I have to go tingle

People at public restrooms are rude. Public restrooms are crude. Ewwww. [shudder]

I dont like it when i'm trying to get thru a door with my baby stroller, and someone just stands there watching. HELLO, help get the door for me.

At home, one of our doors has a festive little bell on the knob. Whenever you open or close it, you can hear "jingle, tingle, ring-ting," etc.

In my younger years, i had a necklace that had a jingle bell on it. i'd wear it during the Holiday season; i thought i was cool. ... Yeah, not really.

ANYWAY...

When i finally got my DSL up and running, i was so thrilled that i wrote a song: "Ode to DSL." Its to the tune of "Jingle Bells."

DSL, DSL,
makes me oh so happy!
i'll stay on all day long
Just because I can!!

Now, its your turn to write new lyrics to the tune of Jingle Bells. It doesnt have to be about DSL. It can be about ANYTHING! [well, almost anything.]

5 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Wow... Talk about a post that's all over the place. Manic or much?

"School is out, School is out!
In relief I cry.
I'll sleep in every day
Cuz I'm so tired."

Talk about a masterpiece.

 
At 7:42 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Lindsey said...

No lyric writing for me..but yours was cute!

 
At 12:41 AM, December 24, 2005, Blogger 'liya said...

Just thinking of public washrooms makes me shudder :S

 
At 11:52 AM, December 24, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

Dear Abby,

It was all planned out. I didnt just get all 'random' on you. I liked the title: "I have to go tingle." Cuz it sounds like "I h ave to go tinkle." But, i needed a way to connect it to Jinlge Bells.

Yours Truly,
Becky L

 
At 12:17 AM, December 28, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

Abigail, Abigail,
Leave your sister be.
Can't you see that she's dyslexic And writing backwardly.




:-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home