Tuesday, December 06, 2005

heee-heee


i love the pillsbury dough boy. he is the cutes thing EVER! i saw him on TV today and i got this sappy smile on my face. sigh... what a cutie pie.

its so cute when they poke his belly and he says: heeeheee.

gee, i'm getting all sappy here...

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, MAN! -- i mean WOMAN!!

So, here's a question for you...

-- Who is your favorite "icon?"

-- For those of you who are ULTRA-CREATIVE-- If you could create a NEW icon for any product, what would it be?

[ps. you NEED to visit the pillsbury website and make the doughboy dance! its great fun!!!!]

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Crazy Me said...

Does Richard Simmons count? I don't know why but I love that guy. He cracks me up!

 
At 10:18 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

I enjoyed when, back in the day, McDonald's had all those commercials featuring Ronald, the Hamburgler, etc. My favorites were always the McNuggets! They were cute!

Now, all the commercials are those stupid "I'm lovin' it" ones. How annoying!

 
At 10:43 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger lorena said...

I loved the doughboy too! I had a little set of dolls off him when I was little and misunderstood my mom when she said I had to get rid of my toys at a garage sale we had. Someone bought them right away and I cried for ages afterwards! I still regret that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home