Monday, November 21, 2005

Worthy of Being Worthless!

So, I came across this thing today. It shows you how much your blog is worth. I thought I'd check it out. I didn't think it would be much. I mean, I think my blog is awesome... But do others? I'm sure it's not much more than $300. Well, here's what it came up with.



My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?




Interesting, huh? I was very surprised! I wonder where they get that $ amount from. Is it just made up? Or derived from number of viewers and commenters?

Tell me what you're worth. (In my book, yall are priceless!)Should I phrase that into a question? Ok, let's try this- "How much is your blog worth?"

8 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

$0.00

I guess my blog is more about sentimental value...

 
At 8:42 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Rex Venom said...

Wow! I got $18000! I guess it is time to cash in and go buy that harem of blow up dolls.
Rock on!

 
At 10:54 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Keshi said...

cant put a dollar value on my blog which has my deepest thoughts...:)

Keshi.

 
At 12:17 AM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

Mine is worth $10,726.26. I'm so happy.

 
At 12:02 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Tom said...

My blog is worth $0.00
waaaaaa (baby cry)!! But I am in it for the love, not the money. Really, I just vent my head dude, maybe someday when I have a legion of followers of the tick, I will cash in big!

 
At 7:19 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Crazy Me said...

I suck. Mine isn't worth anything!

 
At 12:47 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

how does this thing work, i wonder?

i'm worth $0.00. Now, why is that?

seriously, i wanna know how this works. cuz i'm sure it doesnt actually look at your blog. maybe it just goes off of whether the title is cool or not.

i dunno. but i like my blog. i think [hope] that others like it too. ... And several of you who have poor blogs... i like your blogs anyway!

 
At 6:06 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

What really doesn't make sense to me is how mine is worth so much, yet Becky's is so low... I mean, we have the same groupy. We both have an equal amount of links to us from other blogs... I don't get it!
Oh well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home