Sunday, November 06, 2005

Veritable Wasteland

The weekend pretty much sucks... at least, in the world of blogging it does. Everyone goes out to have fun... Blogger becomes a veritable wasteland. Maybe, just maybe, you'll have a chance to update your own blog... But to check someone else's blog? There is NO time for that!

... And then there's me... I almost never have time during the week to blog. Over the weekend, I pre-write several survey questions, and then during the week, I'll quick post one. I try to read the blogs of others, but I don't always have time for it. Let me tell you- being a teacher, you have NO spare time! Here's the day: 4:45/5:00 wake up, get ready. 6:00 leave for school. Try not to fall asleep while driving. 7:55-3:30 actual school day. 5:00/5:30 finally leave school. Grab a quick dinner. Once home, work until 10:30/11:00 on stuff. 11:30 finally go to sleep. So you see... The week is a busy one! (So, please don't be offended when I don't regularly read your blog... I try!)

Anyway... enough of that! Let's move on with life!

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, November 06, 2005, Blogger lorena said...

ooh - those photos of Detroit look so cool - wish I could have gone there and found my way inside to photograph them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home