Friday, October 21, 2005

Eat More Chikin

You're feeling particularly bored one night. So, you go out with a group of friends for a late night snack. You tell them, "I feel like chicken tonight."

So, you head out to the nearest Zaxby's. (If you don't know what that is, I feel sorry for you. They have the best chicken in the world!) You get there a good two hours before closing. But the lights are all turned off and the doors are locked. There's a note on the door that says, "Ran out of chicken." By now, you've acquired a fierce craving for deliciously fried chicken fingers.

Do you:
A) Grumble and go home.
B) Grumble and go to Taco Bell, which is right next door.
C) Grumble and wait there all night until they open the next day.
D) Grumble and drive to the next closest Zaxby's, which is 20 minutes away.

9 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Lindsey said...

Ahhhhh Zaxby's is good! Now I'm craving it I think...

They're great and so it Chic-fil-a
...that's my all time fave.

 
At 4:08 AM, October 23, 2005, Blogger FU said...

Popeyes is delish... we have Nandos here.. its amazing.

Zaxby's - we dont have that here. but if it's a good as u say it is.. i'd pick option D.

 
At 1:42 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

Mmmm, Taco Bell (gawk, salivate, drool).

Never heard of Zaxby's. Send it up here, would ya?

 
At 9:42 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

de ja vu (or however its spelled)

yes, it is a repeat post. its the first one she ever posted (or one of the first). she decided that it was SOOOO great (which, i do find it hillarious) that she wanted to repost it.

sorry, abby, for giving you away

 
At 1:51 AM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Parth Anand said...

No Zaxby's in California..but your post makes me crave chicken too..
It reminds me of the flick
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

 
At 5:14 AM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

You sold me out Becky!

This was the first post I ever wrote. So, the only person that ever read it was becky. I wanted to repost it, since it was a goody.

This situation happened to me in real life. We ended up just going next door to Taco Bell.

 
At 5:35 AM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

I'll choose option d.

 
At 5:42 AM, October 24, 2005, Blogger bravefish said...

I live in the UK.... so I've never heard of Zaxbys..... :-(

But knowing me I would probably be ther from lunchtime onwards.. sow ouldn't have this conundrum!!!

 
At 2:33 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Mr Jordy said...

very hypothetically.. (I don't eat chicken... but if I did, I know I'd choose option D, I'm picky like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home