Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-Charmin

So, you're out hiking with a group of friends. Talk about fun!

Oops! You forgot to go to the bathroom before yall started the hike. You search for a bathroom, but all you can find in the woods is a lone outhouse.

You open the squeaky door... Inside you find spider webs, flies, and God knows what else! Scary!

So, do you use the outhouse... and risk your life in doing so? Or do you find an alternate solution? Whatever you decide, decide it quick! This can't wait!

5 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Mr Jordy said...

I'm a guy, I'll just go into the trees and do my business =D

 
At 10:10 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Lindsey said...

I would rather find a nice bush instead. At least outside it's open and airy so things haven't been sitting stagnant and you can see what's crawling towards you before it's too late.

 
At 1:53 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

Actually, i was in a similar situation once when I was 13. We went to a big ground called "butchery ground" for parade practice and i just had to go to the bathroom. I excused myself and went in search of trees but to my horror, ther were no trees. I luckily found an abandoned building and went behind it.

 
At 5:26 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

I, myslef, would use the toilet. I know it's scary... but I'd be too scared that someone would see me if I went in the bushes.

 
At 10:00 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

i hate outhouses.

the thing that freaks me out is that i'm afraid some snake or other animal is in the muck below and will jump up and bite my a** while i'm doing my business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home