Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Red Rover, Red Rover

Ah, the good old days when we were all little kids and we'd play silly little games like Red Rover. Sigh!

Well, I guess there's a blog tag game going on. I was tagged by Angela today.

These are the rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

Mine wasn't too long ago, actually. My 23rd post was 101 Dalmations, and my 5th sentence read: "Should I rephrase that into a question?" I know, I know, it isn't very exciting. Maybe I can pretend that my 23rd post is something else... Who would really count all my posts? Yeah, I'll do that...

(Ok, Abigail... act cool and nonchallant) My sentence is "I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame" Yeah, that's it. A moth. (Act cool...)


The five people I tag:

1. Dairn
2. Michaela
3. Clairissa
4. Beth
5. Raj

No tag-backs!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

YOU SUCK! you cant take clairissa. she's MY friend!

I DESPISE YOU!

(ok, not really. but you do dissappoint me.)

 
At 12:23 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

Wow, I'm privileged to be tagged... (mutters something under his breath). Now, is it the 23rd post backwards from today or forwards from the beginning of blog time and space? And I can tag Becky, right??? Hehehe....

 
At 3:16 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Beth Danae said...

did you tag me or is there another blog reader named beth? :)

 
At 3:35 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Yes, you, Beth!

It's 23 counting from your first post.

If you don't have 23 posts... then just pick one! (I guess)

I don't think you can tag someone who's been tagged before... Because it's always the 23rd post...

But then, I don't know who created this tagging game. Maybe it's ok to change it up? I don't know.... Hmm... Something to ponder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home