Friday, September 09, 2005

How much is that doggie in the window?

So, we're going to the store to get a pet.....

So I peruse all the options.... dog, cat, bird, mouse, snake.... too many stinkin choices!

And then I saw it..... I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

What pet is better than a pet peeve!

Oh, and I could go on and on about my dear pet peeve. Actually, I decided to buy multiple pet peeves. They're just so darn cute! .... Some big, some small. The biggest is a beast of a pet. I named it "Walmart shopping carts."

I absolutely HATE it when lazy people go do their shopping, take their cart full of junk to the car, unload it, and then leave the cart inthe middle of the parking lot! Or worse... half way in the cart-corral ! How lazy can these people be! Like it'd hurt them to take an extra 5 steps to the corral ! Jeepers! So, yes, that is my biggest peeve of a pet. Can I hear a "what-what" ?

If you had to go to a pet store, what kind of peeve would you buy?

Hmmm... too many to pick from!

9 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, September 11, 2005, Blogger Adrian said...

i like to drive around in my old pick-up, we call it the mouse (cuz it squeaks), that way, when i get to the supermarket and there's a cart in my parking spot i can just slam on the gas and hit it out of the way. sometimes it'll do something cool then hit another car.
my pet peeve is ridiculous wv's - nqxppssv

 
At 4:35 AM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

My pet peeve is bad drivers (slow drivers, fail-to-look drivers, non-signalling drivers, drivers going slow in the fast lane, idiot drivers and moron drivers.... I think they know who they are, and they do it just to annoy me!).

 
At 6:34 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

I'm going to risk looking stupid, but... H said he didn't like "wv's-nqxppssv." What is that?

 
At 6:53 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

pet peeve-- does this count-- i live in a hoousing development. all the kids play in the street. they dont move out of the way when cars come by. quite annoying.

 
At 10:18 PM, September 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people who don't control their children

 
At 10:19 PM, September 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat girls who run around with their mid-driffs showing!

 
At 10:42 PM, September 13, 2005, Blogger Adrian said...

i use wv as short for word verification. and then nqxppssv was the wv i had to write for that comment, it pissed me off a little.

 
At 8:46 AM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

its better taking the time to type the verification than to get awful spam.

i once got a message for something that is... well... unmentionable. i definitely didnt want it to be shown to the world via my "mommyhood" blog!

 
At 11:33 PM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Sorry, H, but I agree with Becky. Yall will have to deal with word verification. It's better than having to delete all those stupid spam messages.

I HATE SPAM! maybe that's my pet peeve.

oh- and another pet peeve is spy ware. I hate it! It so overtook my computer I had to wipe out everything, and reinstall it all. Grrr... that was a frustrating 3 days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home