Saturday, August 13, 2005

Bloggers' Anonymous

Hello, my name is Abigail, and I'm a bloggerholic.

Yes, I am addicted to blogging. I am constantly working on one of my 2 blogs and visiting blogs of my friends. I am definitely a bloggerholic.

I am going to VA for vacation! I'll be gone for a whole week. This will be a good time for me to debloggertize myself. I will continue this survey blog after I get back. Hopefully, though, I can suppress my addiction.

I first want to say thank you to all who have visited my site. It makes me very happy to know I'm being read. I also want to encourage you to leave comments answering the questions. Go back to previous weeks as well. A note to those new to blogging: Just click on the little "comment" link after each posted question. You will then be able to read what others wrote, and write your own responses.

Let me leave a question for you to answer while I'm gone....

What are you addicted to? Soda (pop), TV, cell phones? Don't worry! No one will look down on you! (as long as you keep all responses clean!)

Have a great week! I will miss you dearly! (sort of)

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, August 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chapstick.... I'm definitely addicted to chapstick. My lips just get so dry!

 
At 2:47 PM, August 21, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

hand lotion. i just need it! there's a bottle upstairs, downstairs, and in my purse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home