Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Who wants to think?

OK, now it's time for one of those thought-provoking questions. Don't worry- it's not TOO depp... I mean- deep. Don't hyperventilate! Take a deep breath. Sit down slowly. You'll be ok! It just requires a little bit of self-reflection. It won't hurt...much!

Imagine life without TV, computers, CD's, movies, video games, and all other forms of electronic entertainment. What would YOU do to fill your time?

I, obviously, would not be typing out these questions! This is what I do to fill my time! Whatever would I do without it?

I want to see some good answers on this one!

See, that was relatively pain-free!

6 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, August 04, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

well, i also blog. but, i'd spend MORE time with my daughter, cuz i wouldnt have any electronic diversions. (check us out at adventuresofmommyhood.blogspot.com) i'd probably shop also... or does that require electronics of some sort? are you including cars? perhaps i would learn to knit. there ya go. i'd knit.(yeah right)

 
At 6:16 PM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would read lots of books. I definitely would not clean the house or garden. Don't do that now.

 
At 11:28 PM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What would I do? I would cry.... Maybe I'd join a community choir or something. But I don't like to sing.... I'd talk to people on the phone (if that's allowed!)

 
At 9:12 PM, August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely read. Get more work done around the house. Maybe exercise more.

I still want to have the computer-- could you give us that back at least?

 
At 7:52 AM, August 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read the Bible. Maybe I could read through the Bible once a month, or at least once a quarter (every three months). Plus excercise. But not on my treadmill. Is that technology? Does this mean no electricity?

 
At 3:32 PM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

It's no electronic entertainment. Electricity itself is ok (like lights). You can even have air conditioners. It's the entertainment stuff that is forbidden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home