Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I feel like chicken tonight!

OK. True story.
You go out with a group of friends for a late night snack. You tell them,
I feel like chicken tonight!

So, you head out to the nearest Zaxby's. (If you don't know what that is, I feel sorry for you. They have the best chicken in the world!) You get there a good two hours before closing. But the lights are all turned off and the doors are locked. There's a note on the door that says,
Ran out of chicken.

Do you:
  1. Grumble and go home.
  2. Grumble and go to Taco Bell, which is right next door.
  3. Grumble and wait there all night until they open the next day.
  4. Grumble and drive to the next closest Zaxby's, which is 20 minutes away.

I'll tell you next time what I did in that situation.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, July 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd grumble and then drive to the nearest Zaxby's. It's good food!

 
At 4:47 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

I like the opt to stay till the next day. would i ACTUALLY do it? Never!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home