Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Follow the Cheater

Anyone who ever went to elementary school knows that cheating is wrong. Whether it is cheating on a test or cheating at a game, it is WRONG! Me and you know this to be true.

Scenario: You're spending your Saturday socializing with some co-workers. A friendly game of monopoly is started.

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR A BRIEF MESSAGE
In the midst of playing, you realize that your boss is cheating. He's dipping into the petty cash of monopoly money. Talk about a dilemma. Do you:

  1. Ignore it- you don't want to risk losing your job!
  2. Confront him on it- cheating is WRONG!
  3. Cheat yourself- two wrongs make a right?
  4. Give me a creative answer

I know what I'd do. But I'm the one asking the questions, so I don't have to answer anything!

4 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

#4 A creative answer... Call for a break time. Everyone go for refreshments, potty break, etc. Then, upon returning to the game, say: "Can I be the banker? I love that job!" The boss can't object too much or he'll look mighty-suspicious

 
At 9:25 AM, August 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Becky said, I would call a potty break. Then, I'd grab a napkin, write "I'm watching you" on it, and nonchalantly drop it on his chair while he's not looking.

 
At 11:21 PM, August 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignore it... I don't want any trouble.

 
At 1:54 PM, September 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd ignore it.... I'd expect that from my boss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home