Saturday, September 03, 2005

There's no such thing

I know teachers always say, "There's no such thing as a stupid question."

Well, my previous post about ignorant people.... that was just steming from a situation that had irritated me. It wasn't the best question I've done. (Though I do think I was quite creative with my link in the word "non-ignorant" because it leads to a quote that says only ignorant people answer every question. I thought I was being very clever. But on a whole, the post was dumb.)

So I'll give you a new question. Although the last question was stupid... I have had some very good ones. Look through them and let me know which one you think is the best! There are only 11 other ones to look through. Have a giggle at them, and let me know which is the coolest.

My vote goes towards "Follow the Cheater" or maybe "I'm feeling a bit melancholy".... Oh! I just can't decide! Help a sister out!

(For my friends who are new to blogger- to find my older questions, go to the right side bar. Under "Archives" there are listed months- click on some of those to see my older posts.)

7 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

C'mon, it's easily the Deer Tick warning (although it came to me too late to avoid a somewhat embarrassing tick strip-search). Made me laugh!

 
At 2:01 PM, September 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cheating one... just because I can imagine my boss doing it!

 
At 10:52 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005- i feel like chicken tonight. ITS STINKIN' HILLARIOUS that you went to a food joint and they were closed cuz there was no chicken left! HAHA

 
At 11:19 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Wow! For me thinking the "ignorance" post was stupid- I sure got a lot of good responses!
Keep it up, yall!

 
At 12:45 AM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

Haven't seen all the questuons yet, but I think the Deer Tick warning is the best in the recent history.

 
At 3:01 PM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. there are so many good ones to chose from. the stranges what? one was funny. ill vote for taht one.

 
At 3:04 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Thanks, guys, for sharing your thoughts! I wish I could take credit for the deer tick question.... I got the idea from one of those fwd. emails that I usually hate. But I read it and laughed for an hour and a half... I wish I could take credit- but, oh well!
Keep on with the good answers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home