Sunday, August 21, 2005

Deer Tick Warning

THIS IS A REAL WARNING!!!!!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

If this should happen to you, would you:

  1. Do it!
  2. Slam the door
  3. Call the police
  4. Ask him to do it first
  5. Give me a creative answer

Be prepared for this to happen. Have a plan worked out so you are always ready. Good luck, and God bless!

Please warn all your friends!

7 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

Hard to say. i'd love to come up with a creative answer... but i'm not feeling creative. I'll go with slamming the door on them

 
At 11:03 AM, August 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to go with what's behind door number 4.

I'd like to see his reaction to that! Hmmm, what a show!

 
At 11:32 PM, August 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slam the door... it's quick and easy.

Oh, and hey. I LOVED the link in "warn." That site is hillarious!

 
At 4:12 AM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

Darn it, I could've used your warning LAST week! I feel so ashamed... I really thought there were deer ticks in my armpits!

:-P

Great blog, thanks for the laugh (and the link to my silly Canadian letters, you're great)!

 
At 3:27 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

canadian letters what? i missed something. ok, i know that there are tons of links in this site, but i dont have time to click each one. so, which one is Dairn talking about?

 
At 10:08 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

TO the very right of the blog, under the actual "links" listings... it's right under your link, Becky. It's called "Talk about hillarious!"

Check it out!

 
At 8:09 PM, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slam the door and call a friend to laugh about it with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home