Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Here's what's new

I thought I'd share my views on question-blogging.

Since the beginning, I set a standard for myself. I would post a new question when there were 5 replies OR 2 days gone by. For the longest time, it was when 2 days went by.

But now I have a posse! (I love that word!) And almost as soon as I post the quesion, I have 7 replies. So I need to post a new one everyday. (Or at least, I try to!)

The best part of blogging for me is finding all of the random links. But I can spend 2 hours trying to find the best ones to fit the post. So, it is time consuming... but worth it, in my opinion.

Well, here's my question:

Should I keep up the links? Do you actually look at them? I know some are lame... But most are awesome! Should I keep it up?

If you say yes, then on weekends, I'll try to pre-write 3 or 4 questions and then quick post them each day. If you say "get rid of it" then I'll just post as I go.

I really am curious to see if yall actually DO look at those links.

Let me know!

4 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

well, well. here's what i do. i put my little mouse cursor (is that what its called) over the link, and at the bottom of my computer see the name of what it goes to. if it looks interesting, i click.

i appologize if i dont link when i post questions. erica often keeps me from doing so.

 
At 1:28 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

I look at about 10 blogs a day (yours being one of them, of course), so time keeps me from checking out links. But if they truly make you happy, feel free to keep them. Who knows, maybe the link fairy will visit and leave a quarter under your pillow??

Okay, that made no sense...

 
At 4:43 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Yes, Dairn. The link fairy DID leave a quarter under my pillow! I'm a rich girl!

I LOVE coming up with the links! To me, it's the best part of blogging. Though since I'm so busy, I've been slacking on it.

I think I will try to keep it up.

 
At 12:47 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

American quarter? Lucky duck, that's worth about 29 cents up here! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home