Thursday, September 29, 2005

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday!

Ok, so it's only Thursday. But I'm fixin' to leave work right now, so in my head, it's Friday because Thursday work is over. (I know... I make no sense!)

I love my job... I'm a Kindergarten teacher. But it still has its ups and downs. I'm sure every job is like that.

Enough about me already!

What would be the best job to have?

I'll give my answer here just because I can... It's MY blog!

In college I worked at the Library Media Center. It was in a building seperate from the main Library. I could go an entire shift without even ONE person coming in! I was basically getting paid to do my homework, watch movies, and play on the internet! It was the best college job a person could ask for! Sometimes my friends would get pizza and soda, and they'd come over to the Media Center and we'd watch movies..... Ah, the memories!

So, what would be your ideal job?

7 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Sara,

Yes and maybe!

 
At 9:26 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Lindsey said...

Is it terrible if I say I'd love to be an MTV v-jay. how cool would that be?

 
At 12:50 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

I'd love to be a movie critic. Making money for criticizing people (which i love doing anyways) would be awesome.

 
At 10:33 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

growing up, i thought it would be WAY COOL to work in retail. i really really wanted to.

see, cuz this is my thing: i HATE when retail workers act like they hate their job. COME ON! the job may stink, but why ruin someone's fun day of shopping?

well, i did get to work retail. i worked at Victoria Secret Beauty-- just doing makeup and perfume. I LOVED IT! it was so fun doing people's makeup.

actually, i think that would be cool full-time. not the retail part... but doing makeup. i would love it. :-) i think every woman can look beautiful if she just tried. (well, almost every woman)

 
At 1:35 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

The ideal job for me might just be what I'm doing now (youth pastor). Where else can you: play games with teens; go on camping trips, retreats, and journey to fun conferences; watch young people grow from little 13 year old punks to young adults who work alongside me now; shape minds and share faith. I love it.

But being a rock star, movie personality, or sports TV anchor has it's appeal too... :-)

 
At 3:15 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Beth Danae said...

Probably a combo of writing articles for international justice mission. I want to be a lobby-er, so probably visiting third-world countires with IJM and then reporting back here how to get US government involved.

 
At 3:51 PM, October 01, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

I would LOVE to be a professional shopper!

Or a professional college student... You know... those people who get one degree, then another, then another, then another... and they're still in college when they're 35. They work part-time campus jobs and get lots of scholarships, and they never have to live in the "real world." Cuz, lets face it. Even though college is hard... it's still not as scary as the "real world."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home