Saturday, October 15, 2005

Family Bonding Time

True story:
(Though it's not mine)

"One night when I was about 17, I awoke around 1:00 AM when my phone started ringing. When I answered, there was no one there, so I attributed it to a wrong number and tried to snuggle back under the covers until I heard a scratching noise outside of my window. Thinking it was my dog clawing at my window again, I cursed at him to go away...but the scratching continued. Completely annoyed, I threw the covers off my bed and stomped over to the window. I was half asleep but because of that, the darkness and my curtains, I didn't realize that my window was now halfway open. When I rested my hand on the ledge, an arm lunged out of the darkness and grabbed my wrist and began pulling me out the window. The only thing I could see was someone in black wearing that mask from "Scream." I was so terrified that I couldn't even scream. My voice was caught in my throat and I tried to fight back but during the struggle I was suddenly caught by a second pair of hands that helped to pull me out the window.Suddenly I burst into tears. Then, just as quickly as it had begun, it was over. After successfully pulling me halfway through my bedroom window, I was released. Through my sobs I could hear my brothers laughing hysterically as they removed their masks. Evil, evil boys."


If this happened to you, how would you react? What would you do afterwards for revenge? Ah, sweet revenge!


If you would like to donate money for Linny's counseling, make checks payable to Just A Quick Question, and I'll pass it along... maybe.

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

Call Tonya Harding. She has some interesting revenge techniques...

 
At 10:09 PM, October 16, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

What's going on?!?!?

I posted this question 46 hours ago, and I only have ONE person who answered! What's wrong with the world?!?

I guess everyone's just really busy this weekend! I'm too used to having 7 replies in 5 hours!
Oh, well.

 
At 2:06 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

weekends, indeed, are busy, busy, busy.

i say, Call 911. Let those siblings get what's coming to them.

hahahhaha

 
At 4:40 AM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

I second it - Clairissa's a good writer.

You might have to hold your nose due to her last post, however...

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home