Friday, November 18, 2005

and who-- may I ask-- are you?

I couldnt fall asleep last night. Mainly because my daughter had been crying and crying. Even though she tired me out, i was wide awake.

So, i layed there, just thinking. And i wondered: "Who am i?" Really, could i describe myself in a few short sentences? In even just a few little words?

I'm 24, married, and a mother. -- those are just the basics.
I'm also emotional... to an extreme. i normally let my emotions guide my
actions. Which can get me into trouble.
But, I try to be wise, be kind to others, and to do whats good and
right.


Many of us have been blogging with eachother for awhile. We know stuff about eachother... but now, take some time to share w/ us WHO you are.

5 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Me? I'm confused and confusing! No one can understand me! I'm a bit crazy (literally!)

 
At 5:19 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

thomas- I love teaching. It's hard as all get out, though. But very worth it. Thanks for asking!

 
At 11:30 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

This is Dairn:

35 years old; husband of Beth, father of Jayce (5) and Kylan (1); brother to 2 sisters and 2 brothers; son of parents who just had their 50th wedding anniversary; pastor by day, superhero by night; I floss when necessary; a larger than life figure to pygmies; extra butter on my popcorn; below average golfer; average drummer; above average kisser; enjoys making people laugh; no broccoli please.

That's about it!

:-)

 
At 3:17 PM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Lindsey said...

28 years old, single. Mostly a homebody but am trying to branch out and lead a more exciting life. It will be my New Year's resolution.

 
At 12:22 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

I'm 23, single and a s/w engineer by profession.
All the personality tests I have takne so far tell me that i'm very practical.
I am very helpful, somewhat friendly too.
I love talking about myself.
I am a no-nonsense guy.
I am brutally honest.

Thats all i can think of right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home