Monday, November 14, 2005

all i want for chistmas is my two front teeth

Ok, its not even thanksgiving yet, and already people have Santa Claus, reindeer, and snowmen scattered on their lawns. And when i went shopping, there are already holiday gifts for sale.

Example: I used to work retail at Victoria's Secret Beauty-- we just sold the perfume and makeup. ANYWAY, for the holiday season, we sold tree ornaments that had little perfumes in them. We didnt put them out to sell until after thanksgiving. ... well, i was at the mall Friday, and they were already being sold.

gee.

So, it makes me think: What gifts do i want this year?

Please share with us: What is one thing (or more) that you want as a present?

[sidenote: If you do not celebrate Christmas, you can still answer as to what is something that you really want to have.]


PS
Abigail updated her story on the Night Stalker post. make sure you check it out!

9 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger Abigail S. said...

I want a princess doll!

 
At 4:28 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger EssentialStephen said...

I want new stainless steel appliances for the new loft!!! Am I being too greedy? he he he

 
At 5:04 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger Parth Anand said...

I want a cool ipod nano

 
At 6:57 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger Beth Danae said...

I want a down comforter...

 
At 6:57 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

World peace and some Milk Duds.

 
At 2:47 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

I want cash. Not much, just Rs.500000/-. (approx $11500/-)
Don't wanna be greedy, you see.

 
At 11:32 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

i really have no idea. i have a few ideas, but they're lame. abby, can you just give me a gift card to Vicky's? Then we can go together during semi-anual and get good deals.

um... Erica wants board-puzzles. And maybe some clothes that ARENT pink (andrew's sick of pink).

i think i'm gonna buy andrew some shoes. The pair he always wears are falling apart. Litterally.

 
At 4:30 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Mr Jordy said...

I want a warm electric blankie...

 
At 7:30 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Crazy Me said...

I want the Gilmore Girls dvds. Love that show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home