Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

Several times in my own personal blog, I've talked about The Man Around Town (see also). He lives in our town and every now and then, BOOM-- there he is! Its like playing Where's Waldo.

I suppose you could say i've become "infatuated" with him. Okay, not really. But, i'm the kind of person who looks at people and wonders: "What is their life story?"

So, Saturday I was driving home from Walmart and saw Mr. Man Around Town at the local Wendy's. And, he was hitchhiking. I thought: "hmmm, should I pick him up?"

Then, i decided on No. I had so much to do at home, i couldnt take the time.

So, the question is: Would you give a hitchhiker a ride?

5 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, November 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:27 AM, November 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you want to find out his life story, then GO FOR IT!

 
At 11:06 PM, November 09, 2005, Blogger lorena said...

depends on circumsances, but more than likely no if I am alone in the car. I used to hitchike all the time, and now I can't even imagine doing it.

 
At 12:03 AM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

If you remember, I can't ask for a ride and I never give a stranger a ride cos he might just be a serial killer.

 
At 9:58 AM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

yeah, raj... i remember you saying that.
clairissa... i really was just joking.
cuz i agree with lorena... if i'm alone in the car, NO WAY.
even if i see someone REALLY in need, like broke down on the side of the road, i wont stop if i'm alone. i feel bad about it... but i just think its not safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home