Sunday, November 20, 2005

Shhhh!

I have to be very, very quiet. I am supposed to be cleaning! But here I am, slacking off.

For Thanksgiving, everyone seems to be coming to my house. Ok, to my parents' house. (Yes, I still live w/ them. I am currently looking for my own place closer to work.) But back to the story at hand. I have a lot of family from Georgia. They are all coming up Wednesday and staying til Sunday. ("They" meaning aunt, uncle, cousin and fiancee, cousin and husband and 3 kids.) When I was living in GA, I lived with my one cousin (the married one w/ kids). I sure do miss them! Oh, and also coming are my brother and his wife and baby,my sister and her husband and baby, my cousin and her husband and baby, my aunt and her son and his girlfriend, and my uncle and his wife. I think that's it.

So we are in the process of super cleaning the house. I've found an excuse for my current absence: I have to email some parents of my students. So here I am. Just call me a liar.

So what kind of excuses do you come up w/ to get out of cleaning? If you currently live alone, what kinds of things did you say growing up at home w/ the parents?

I hope yall are excited for T-day! I sure am.

... Now back to the cleaning. I need to vacuum my room. Eek!

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

Well, i am a cleanliness freak and I was incharge of cleaning up our house, so actually i ordered my parents to do their part and they were the ones who had to come up with excuses.

 
At 2:22 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

raj-- you're hillarious! you ordered your parents to clean-- how funny!

yeah, i rarely clean. its awful. my excuse: "Erica was crying ALL day."

i'm kinda becoming 'the boy who cried wolf' with that though. cuz, sometimes she REALLY does have a bad day, but andrew doesnt buy that excuse cuz i use it so often. sigh... oh well

 
At 5:47 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger 'liya said...

Hehe I always pretend I'm busy with school work or something.. unless I feel really guilty then only I'll help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home