Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Would You Like Some Cheese With That Whine?

Eminem is not my favorite singer out there... but I do enjoy some of his songs. They can be catchy. But he's really starting to make me mad!

I wish he'd stop all his B***ing and Moaning about how sucky his life is and how distraught he is about alienating himself from his family. This latest song of his was the last straw for me! Instead of whining about how bad he feels for being a jerk... IDEA: do something about it! He complains in his songs that it's too late... But I'm sure if he really tried, if he really changed, they'd be happy. I guessed he'd rather cry and complain about it.

So, in honor of Eminem, here's our new question:

What's your favorite kind of M&M ? I like the dark chocolate peanut M&M's. Yum!

4 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Dairn said...

Blue peanut butter M&M's.

Yum.

 
At 9:04 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Tom said...

Eminem is a rich dude for such song ideas, briliant really, but sick. My son was way into him, but luckily he has moved on, thank God! I bought one of his cds once way in the beggining, after I heard it I confiscated it and never bought another one. MandMs, plain old standard ones work for me. But I prefer Lobstah!

 
At 10:20 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

ok, so as i'm sitting here-- baby is crying upstairs. she just went down for a nap 15 minutes ago. so, i am PRETTY sure she's still tired. do i get her? do i let her go and fall asleep again after crying? hmm... what to do?

what if after letting her cry and cry, she becomes scarred for life and i find myself alienated from her! then i'll have something to whine about and can make $$$ by complaing about it!

yeah, whatever.

i always loved the almond m&m's. But... do they still make them? not sure-- i dont buy candy very often.

 
At 5:26 AM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Akanksha said...

i have never had an M&M but i'll try to find 1 today and eat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home