Tuesday, December 20, 2005

He's NOT Real!

Yeah, I know there's no such thing as Santa. But that didn't stop me from writing to him in my time of need. Here's what I wrote:

Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Becky's Christmas party. It was 'Liya who spiked the punch with too much Smirnoff. I can't help it if I drank 33 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like grapefruit.
I thought it was funny when I put Raj's scarf on my head and danced the tango on the bed while singing `Freak Nasty'. I didn't mean to break Tickneen's cell phone and don't know why Agnes would sue me for stealing.
I don't remember calling Dairn's wife a sexy elephant---even though she looked like one with pink eye shadow and purple lipstick!
And when I threw up on Micheala's husband's elbow, it was only because I ate too much of that day old pizza.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my FUxplorer through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me an ugly penguin and have me arrested for murder! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all tense and loud. And I'm really not to blame for any of this ugly stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
Sincerely and desperately yours,

Abigail (Really a nice girl!)
P.S. It's only 67 bucks!



Talk about a bad day! Try making your own!

Ummm... I can't quite think of a question to match this post. Crap! Well, just write whatever you want to write. Or don't. I'll excuse you.

5 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Becky L said...

hey, i'm gonna create a ? and you can post it later...

oh, and by the way... THANKS FOR RUINING MY PARTY!

 
At 12:42 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger 'liya said...

:O

hehe cute!

 
At 7:49 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Crazy Me said...

Too cute. I am sooooo stealing this!

 
At 4:43 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Raj said...

You must have been really drunk cos I don't wear a scrarf :)

 
At 6:14 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Akanksha said...

hey how come i was not there in ur story ..u r really partial towards raj! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home