Tuesday, January 03, 2006

BUY ME! BUY ME!

Some advertising gurus are quite ingenious with their ad campaigns. Others just suck.

But, every now and then, something catchy and original comes out. A little slogan that you just LOVE!

I remember when Vanilla Coke first came out, i'd hear the ad on the radio all the time:

Okay, i dont actually drink it. I drink Diet Vanilla Pepsi. But its close enough. I love the ad though. In some ways, i think it describes ME. yes, I'm oh-so-smooth, and very intriguing.

What advertising slogan best descibes you?

6 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

best describes you? Oh, that's hard... I thought you were going to ask which ones I like.. which right now would be the catchy IPOD jingles and the Lime Coke commercials... "Put the lime in the coke you nut.."

Uh, I don't know if any ad describes me.. Maybe the girl in the capital one commercial who throws pop at the other employee..

BTW, I finally got my act together and added a link on my blog to your blog...

 
At 1:40 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger B* said...

The slogan generator tells me:

"I'm a Secret Schizo Drinker."

and

"It's Shake 'n' Crazy, and I Helped."

=)

I likey the site!

 
At 3:02 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

I'm going to have to go with...the one about A mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste...

 
At 8:33 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Crazy Me said...

You're not getting my bud lite, Johnny because I hate it when people want a drink of my drink or Calgon, take me away! Nuff said!

 
At 5:35 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Staples "easy button" comercial... guy can't find his easy button, so girl says "You can use my easy button to find your easy button."

Enough said.

 
At 5:35 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

By the by... I'm just kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home