Friday, February 24, 2006

think, think, think


I just could not think of a question for this post!!! it was so frustrating. So, in a very "winnie-the-pooh" -like fashion, i tapped my forehead and said "think think think!"

and then i got my question.

When i was in college in South Carolina, i had two friends with whom i was inseperable. We had a blast together. For spring break, we decided to go to Florida. While shopping at the Disney store, i saw something i just HAD to have. (hehe) It was a pack of winnie the pooh underwear. And the one said: "think think think" all over it.

HOW FUNNY IS THAT!?!?!?!

So, my question to you is: what is (or was) your favorite pair of unerwear? What made it special?




[okay, i know that this topic is a bit odd. So, i ask you to just remember that here at "Just a Quick Question" we like to keep things 'appropriate.' So, try not to say anything that we may not appreciate. THANKS!]

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Crazy Me said...

I used to have Wonder Woman Underoos. I loved those darn things!

 
At 5:49 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Fuckkit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:29 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

I love my nylon boy shorts undies..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home