Sunday, February 19, 2006

a massive apology

There's one rule that people really should abide by when visiting someone's house: never never never never never NEVER look in their cabinets. Obviously, if something is hidden it isnt meant to be seen. Really, do you really want to snoop just to find feminine hygene products? or toilet bowl cleaner? or whatever the heck else?

so, first of all: come clean! are you the kind of person who snoops?

regardless of whether you do in real life or not: say you did check, and to your HORROR everything came crashing out. a huge mess is everywhere, and you even managed to shatter a glass.

how do you even begin to apologize?




[side note: abby and i would also both like to extend an apology for not "getting around" as often. We try blog surfing, but things have been a bit busy lately. especially for abby-- her kindergarten class has a school assembly coming up and there is TONS of preparation needed to go into that.]

8 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

I NEVER snoop in anybody's cupboard! but if i find myself in a situation like u described..
i'll clean up the mess, replace the shattered stuff, apologise profusely and not ever step in their bathroom ever even if my bladder bursts ;D

 
At 12:03 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

I never look in cupboards...once in a while windows...but never cupboards...I would consider that rude....

 
At 4:38 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

I never snoop around and dont appreciate other people doing thta either.

 
At 8:27 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

i'm not a snoop either-- UNLESS the silly people had an empty toilet paper roll and didnt have a refill sitting out, and i needed to find a new one. that really ticks me off

if i were to spill stuff, i'd pick it up, but not come clean about it. i'd pretend that it didnt happen. and if they found it all messed up while i was still there, i'd deny any involvement.

 
At 8:29 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

btw: i'm glad to hear that you all are non-snoopers. GOOD!! very considerate of you.

and michaela-- LOL about the pill bottles. it would totally serve them right to be busted in the act of snooping!!!

 
At 11:52 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Gigi said...

OOOOOOHHHH I hate to admit it but I was and still have the urge to snoop.....I battle it constantly....

 
At 12:56 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

I snoop. But only if its safe and no one can find out. And only if its someone I know well. I will re-arrange the medicine cabinet at my brothers house. Hide his deoderant. Brotherly love.

 
At 2:07 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger B* said...

My Mother in law and her sis felt the urge to snoop and came out using my lotions and potions!!

Then they'd hint for me to buy them the stuff that they liked from the lot!! =S

I was not a happy camper to say the least!




I love michaela's idea to catch em in the act!!
As with tickneen, I wouldn't mind if my sis's sneaked a peek...but
mo-in law's are different!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home