Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Must Have Coffee!


Ah, the morning! For some it's great... For others (like me), it is the worst part of the day! I'll hit the snooze button on my clock for forever. Last Saturday, I hit the snooze for 3 hours! Most work days, I'll hit the snooze for 20 minutes... and the alarm goes off every minute!

But back to the main point! What is your typical morning bathroom routine? Me- I tinkle, wash the hands, brush the teeth, floss, and then shower. Oh, and I drink massive amounts of coffee!

What do you do in the a.m. and in what order?

[sidenote: in order to see the graphics of the pict, click on it for the full view-- sorry for that!]

4 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Crazy Me said...

I am so NOT a morning person. I take my shower at night so I can jump out of bed at the last minute and throw on my clothes. I brush my teeth, grab a diet coke, and I'm off on my commute to work. I'm almost awake when I get to the office. ALMOST!

 
At 10:56 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

LOL! my morning bathroom routine depends completely on what time i get into the bathroom... erica dictates that.

Before ascending to the bathroom, i'll make my coffee. then i'll normally drink it while heading up. i'll tinkle, wash the hands, then finish my coffee, shower, brush teeth.

then i go to the downstairs bathroom, do my hair, put on makeup.

 
At 3:29 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

I am also not a morning person!
I get up , have a litre of warm water(smbdy told me it helps to flush out the system and lose a lil weight),go to the loo,wash hands, brush my teeth, have a bath,pray, rush to office,hav coffee at work(after the coffee i am pretty much awake)

 
At 10:12 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

I set the alarm clock away from my bed so I don't "snooze". I tinkle, brush, shave, shower, feed the cat some lunch meat, let the dog out of the kennel to chase the cat trying to eat the lunch meat, I eat, fill my wifes water bottle, prep the coffee maker for my wife, sometimes switch out the laundry, take out garbage, go to work, have 1 diet dew for a wake up. If I have coffee, I literally go nutz due to the caffeine, I get freaked out. Not sure why the effect is different with diet Dew vs coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home