Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Triple Digits

Happy Birthday to me! ... Or more like, Happy Birthday to Just A Quick Question!

My blog is officially 100 posts old! This gives cause for deep reflection. There were good times, there were not-so-good times. Good posts, and to put it bluntly- crappy posts. There were a few gems though. I, personally, loved the Deer Tick Warning one. It made me giggle.

So, in honor of this historic occasion, I thought I'd ask a question that I've been very curious about the past few months that I've been blogging. Here it is:

So how did you come across Just a Quick Question? Some of you I know how... but most I don't. Did you find me because I posted on your site? Did you find me through the "Next Blog" icon? Or via someone else's blog? I am very curious.

My longest running reader is, of course, Becky L. She found this blog because, well, she's my sister. The next one is Dairn. I know the answer to his: I commented on his blog first. I was at another blog, read a comment he had made, and went to his site because of it. I loved his blog- laughed my booty off! Then he started visiting here.

So tell me about you. I actually am VERY curious!

I am very glad you're all here! In the very begining, if you read the first few posts, you'll notice a lot of commenters who weren't bloggers. yeah... that was me. I'm pathetic! I just felt better thinking that someone was reading it... I'm lame! So anyways, I love yall!

15 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

ha ha ha.. funny story about you making your own comments. I think I've done that a time or two, I understand!

I came upon this blog through Becky. I think I found her blog by accident and then we commented on each others blog and she added a link to mine on hers and then you abby must've come over at some point, which is how I found this blog and now I visit it cuz you AND becky write on it and it is interesting...

 
At 8:16 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger 'liya said...

Hmm I think Becky commented on mine too and from there I visited her blog and came across this one you both share. Or maybe you commented on mine first. I don't rememeber :S

Either way, happy birthday to your blog!! Keep it up, I enjoy reading and answering your questions :)

 
At 11:57 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

Congrats!!!

I checked the archives and the first time I visited your blog and commented was on this post. I dont rmemeber how I got here. I was also new to blogging then and used to visit lots of blogs in search of good ones. I found your blog interesting and even put it on my blogroll :)

 
At 12:17 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i came to ur blog frm Raj's blog!

 
At 1:42 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger B* said...

I think I found your site by pressing that "Next Blog" button. I found the site interesting and therefore visit very very often.

Oh, on blog explosion, I saw a blog that has a similar concept to it...just very badly executed!
Strange hunh?

Nice job you two =)

 
At 9:53 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

well, yes i obviously got to this blog because... well... my sister started it.

i will share my favorite posts, however: "Follow the Cheater" (Aug 10th). You're playing Monopoly with fellow work people, and the boss is dipping into the petty cash. haha. i just find that funny.

and also "101 dalmations" (Sept 21). we had to come up with 101 uses for a tissue. ... AND I WON! hahahaha. seriously, though, i thought WE ALL came up with some funny and original ideas.

 
At 4:10 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

I found you through another blog. I read your comment and thought you would be interesting, and I was right.

 
At 4:12 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

sdit- do you happen to remeber the address of that other blog? I'd be interested to see it.

No matter how yall got here... I'm just glad you did!

 
At 5:45 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Gigi said...

I am curious too....found your blog through Tickneen's ...love questions both asking and being asked...so I will be back...OH and Happy BD to your blog!

 
At 6:10 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Dairn said...

Congrats on your Centennial, Abby! I really enjoy the questions and the comments from others. Your blog (with Becky included of course)is one of my faves!

Thanks for being a loyal reader of mine too (even if I've been slowing down the past few months).

Keep making people smile!

 
At 7:37 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

[side note]

i was just complaining on my blog about this sucky new blogger setup. now that i'm viewing this blog, everything looks messed up. the arrows are on top of the text.

is anyone else seeing it that way?

 
At 10:48 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

hey, why does yours look right now?

now mine is messed up.

grr argg

 
At 5:53 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Mr Jordy said...

happy 100th post. I know that you posted on my blog when I created 100 posts... ahh such fond memories.

I came to this Blog from Michaela.

I did her blog for her and set up the links, which included Becky L's blog and Just a Quick Question.

While I don't comment as often as I should, I do read it and enjoy the humor and seriousness too...

Keep up the good work.

Laterz

 
At 1:36 PM, January 28, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

Congratulations! You know...I can't remember how we found each other...

 
At 1:58 PM, January 28, 2006, Blogger Dairn said...

LOL! Clairissa, you're funny! (gasp)

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home