Monday, January 16, 2006

Star-Struck

Stuart & Charlize 4 Ever

Watching the Golden Globes tonight, I was inspired with the idea for a post. It hit me when I was watching the Red Carpet show. They did a mini-interview with the ever-wonderful Charlize Theron. And I noticed a huge void next to her.... Where was Stuart! Did they break up? Is he deathly ill? Is he too embarassed to come since his tv show tanked? What's happening? I felt myself slipping into a dark abyss. Life has no purpose anymore!
Then the interviewer chick asked Charlize where Stuart was tonight.... I tiny spark of hope filled me.... She replied that he is currently away filming a movie and wasn't able to make it. OH PURE JOY! All is well in the world.

They are just so perfect together! They're engaged. I can't wait til they're married! How wonderful! They've stuck together through so much. When she gained over 30 pounds to do "Monster," he still loved her. And even though his career isn't all peachy, she still loves him!

They've done 3 movies together so far. They met while shooting the movie "Trapped." (Never saw it though). They did "Head in the Clouds" together. Amazing movie. And she stared in Aeon Flux, and he had a role in it, too. (Never saw that one. Not really my kind of movie. But I think I will see it, just cuz it's them) I just love them!

A quick key to the pics: The top left is them at an awards ceremony, the middle right is from their movie "Head in the Clouds," and the bottom left is them in "Aeon Flux."

So my question is: Who is your favorite Hollywood couple? Of course, by now you know mine is Stuart Townsend and Charlize Theron. But who is yours? and it doesn't have to be a couple that is still together. You can say, "My all-time favorite couple was Tom and Nicole. I hate Cruise for leaving her! They were so great together!" You know Hollywood. No one stays together. Except for Charlize and Stuart. They will ALWAYS be together.


Quick Rant- I'm mad about the Golden Globes tonight. For leading actress in a movie drama, I wanted either Charlize Theron (for North Country) or Ziyi Zhang (for Memoirs of a Geisha). I didn't really care who won. They are both amazing! I haven't seen North Country yet, but I love Charlize. And yall already know how I feel about Memoirs. And who won? That chick from Desperate Housewives doing a movie about transvestites. It's not the movie persay that I am upset about. It's the chick. In my opinion, she's over-rated. She can't even get close to the awesomeness of Charlize and Ziyi.

9 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

I like Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe. They look good together. Even today they were sitting together happily.

 
At 8:17 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Warren Beatty and Annette Bening. She is beautiful. He is a stud.

 
At 12:26 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

definitely david arquette and courtney cox-arquette. She took on his last name-- most couples dont do that anymore! and they are great together! he's so funny, and they seem to just have so much fun together.
i normally dont care too much if couples break up. but... i think i would be devastated if they did.

 
At 12:29 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

and by the way...

LOL! we had the whole "twin" thing going on.

i've been on the internet for half an hour, looking up pictures of stuart townsend and charlize, and checking out what his new movie is and such.

how funny that when i came to this post, you wrote about them!

[i didnt know he had a part in aeon flux? and did you know that he originally was gonna have the part in LOTR of aragorn? sucks that they took it away from him.]

 
At 4:56 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

Charlize...a class act from all accounts...

 
At 5:57 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger B* said...

In the older category:

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
Bening and Beatty
Tim Rice and Susan Sarandon


Youngin's:

Ryan and Reese ...I remember reading that they had major marraige counseling at one point...but now they seem to be going very strong. Cute too cute!

 
At 7:44 AM, January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for Brangelina!!!

i love brad pitt with angelina jolie!! they are gonna have one sexy baby!!!

 
At 4:47 PM, January 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous... I have to disagree.
1) Brad Pitt is a jerk.
2) Angelina really isn't that pretty. I think she's quite ugly.

 
At 11:20 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Update... The other night, I was flipping through channels, and came across their movie "Trapped." It was great! Little Dakota Fanning was in it- she was their kid.
Suffice to say, I was stinkin happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home