Thursday, January 05, 2006

dont get caught with dirty underwear!

i remember all the jokes or whatever that people should never wear dirty underwear-- cuz if they are in some sort of accident and get rushed to the hospital, you'll be quite embarrassed!

yeah, lame.

BUT... there are things i'm afraid that people will catch me with.

Example: i'm almost paranoid that when i'm home and pop a zit, someone's gonna come knocking at my door and i'm gonna have to answer it with my face all bright red and bloody-- even though it rarely happens that someone unexpectedly knocks at my door. Or [along the same lines], i'll get pulled over by a cop after i've popped a zit, and he'll think i'm weird.

So, whats an example that you can come up with?''

[Just to remind you all (though i'm sure you all already know this), keep everything nice and clean! dont be TOO disturbing.]

8 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

I am afraid someone will catch me picking my nose. Sometimes there just isn't any tissues around!

 
At 2:54 PM, January 06, 2006, Blogger B* said...

I'm scared of hotels and motels.....
I've read how they have inconspicous holes and cameras in the walls.


Oh...sometimes I sleep in not so flattering jammies......you never know what can happen at night time and who'll end up seeing you that way!

 
At 6:17 PM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

I'm afraid of getting caught with a plastic date. Sure it all seems fun when you take her to the Drive in, and then for a few drinks in the back seat. Problem is people just don't understand when you are getting busy with plastic. I should probably do this stuff at home, but sometimes it's just way too spontaneous. I am kidding of course, I always wait til home.

 
At 9:13 PM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

like sdit, i'm also afraid of my nighttime jammies...

i fear: what if there's a fire and i have to run out of the house!!!!!

 
At 9:31 AM, January 07, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Becky... this post is GROSS! Ewwwww!

I eat while I drive. Sometimes I'm afraid that when I'm driving to and from work, a parent of one of my students will see me eating and driving and will think I'm an irresposible person.

 
At 3:19 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger B* said...

Hahaha! plastic date...
you guys have a wonderful assortment of pple who visit this site....they crack me up! =)

 
At 7:19 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger 'liya said...

I always feel uneasy about trying on clothes in changing rooms at stores or using washrooms in restuarants cause like Sdit said holes and cameras...

This happened recently downtown:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1134687011446&call_pageid=968350130169&col=969483202845

 
At 11:16 AM, January 08, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

I've written about this before. Where I'm afraid I'll be sleeping in my underwear or something when a fire breaks out or there's a tornado and we have to evacuate and I'll be forced to run out in my undies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home