Thursday, January 12, 2006

frankly, my dear, i dont give a d- - -

Let me tell you about our brother... He's cool. Everyone thinks he's the funniest guy ever. He always has these "catch-phrases" that make people laugh. We think that he's ingenious for coming up with them...

... But most of the time, it actually comes from a movie or tv show.

My husband did a similar thing. Whenever he was sick or in pain, he'd say: "I cant feel my toes." I thought it was ridiculous, and i couldnt stand it. Then... one fateful night, we were watching a movie... and one of the characters said it!

"i cant feel my toes... I DONT HAVE ANY TOES!"

do you know what movie it was from?

Let's all share favorite movie quotes in the comments. Then, give the answers in the post directly after this one.

Here are some other quotes that i like:

-Good morning sunshine! The earth says "hello!"

-My little strawberry!... Everythings going so WELL!!!

7 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Jeff Spicoli

[Spicoli, talking on the phone, hits his head with a shoe]
Jeff Spicoli: That was my skull! I'm so wasted!

 
At 12:27 PM, January 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"that ball was clear inside, it was clear inside, it was clear inside:
"that's my opinion young lady. yesterday that might have been a ball. Tomorrow it might be a ball, but today it was a strike!"

 
At 2:35 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

"someone is staring at you from personal growth"

 
At 5:59 AM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

"What's with you today? Yesterday you were normal, and today you're like the Chinese guy from 'Karate Kid.' What's with you today?"

(response) "What's with today today?"

 
At 2:50 AM, January 14, 2006, Blogger B* said...

Sorry...I'm drawing a blank on this one!!

 
At 6:19 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Please take note of the post directly under this one. It's where you can post the answers of the movie quotes you give.

 
At 8:13 AM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Mr Jordy said...

I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home