Thursday, January 19, 2006

what an odd little thing...



Isnt it interesting how people can have such odd, little habbits? things they do that are just... well, odd!

This especially happens when driving... If no one is driving with you, then out of boredom you start doing some of these odd little things...

I do this odd thing... When i drive, i look at the BIG green signs that say what exits are coming up, how many miles till such and such a place, what route you're on, and so on. And when i see them, i think: "i wonder how big that is in proportion to my body? is it taller than me? is it shorter?" and i actually imagine myself next to it, trying to gauge how big it is.

I'm so odd.

What odd little things do you do when driving?

6 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger B* said...

If i'm by myself....I will sing really loud to songs playing on the radio....come to think of it, i'll sing songs out loud even if the radio isn't playing!

I'd probably win on that show they have on VH1 for drivers that sing horribly

 
At 5:21 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Sometimes I count how many cars I pass... But only when I'm really bored.

 
At 6:45 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

I try to figure out what people around me must be like in their lives based on the way they drive and what they do while waiting at a signal.

 
At 9:47 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

I like to play slug bug, by myself. I knocked myself out for 5 miles of highway driving once, lol. Kidding, I used to like to read. I had to drive a lot when I was younger, and I would get behind a truck and put my book on the steering wheel and drive like that for long periods of time, just looking up once in a while to make sure I was not going to die.

 
At 4:04 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Casually Me- Eek! sounds dangerous. Well, at least you survived it!

 
At 6:17 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Crazy Me said...

I like to try and make eye contact with people at stoplights and such when I'm having a bad day and want to pass it on. It really freaks them out. Does that make me an evil person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home