Monday, February 06, 2006

A Tale of a Lonely TP Roll


And yet again, here comes another question that you probably never ever thought about. Only me... Well, it's a good thing I do. It makes interesting posts. Let's get some good discussion going on over this one!

When you go to the potty in a public restroom and there are two rolls of toilet paper to choose from, which one do you take from?

* The closest one- It's the laziness in you.
* The furthest one- The extra stretching gives you a good abdominal workout.
* The one that's the emptiest (Is that a word? Bah- you know what I mean!)- The sooner it's empty, the sooner the custodian can replace it. The evil part of you wants to make that sucker work hard!
* The one that's the fullest- You don't want one to empty too much before the other one. The leftover one would feel lonely and depressed before it got its new companion. And by then, it would be low and soon be replaced, and the first replacement would then be lonely. It's all so sad!

Again- you may have never thought about it... But I am positive you have a set routine without even realizing it.

7 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Sadly, I always take the fullest one, for the exact reasons that I mentioned in the post. I am so pathetic! I don't want roll of tp to get lonely! There are definitely some major psychological problems going on in my head!

 
At 9:25 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger 'liya said...

I always use the fullest one because I like to think less people have touched it :S

 
At 6:17 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

I usually try both rolls and which ever one turns the easiest. It is irritating to be needing some tp and not be able to get the thing to turn enough to get a wad of tissue, so which ever one turns easiest I use...

Ok, enough talk about Tp--which by the way I need to buy as I am almost out. ha ha.

 
At 8:31 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

i agree with 'liya... i think that the fuller one is less-used and therefore by some strange reason-- cleaner.

 
At 8:35 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

I hate public restrooms, but they are a necessary evil. I use the closest one until its empty. I use about a thousand sheets at every visit because I try to clean the toilet before even considering sitting down. Some guys don't even wipe the damn thing. I don't know what a ladies room is like but a mans room is THE most disgusting place on earth. I fought for months to get my workplace to put in a air freshner system. I swear, I work with farm animals. uggg

 
At 3:23 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i take the closest on too!. lazy me!

 
At 7:31 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

I would just randomly choose one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home