Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Recantation

I would like to publicly apologize to Eminem. A little while back, I wrote a post making fun of him for being such a jerk. I accused him of grumbling and complaining about how much he hates it that he hurt his family, yet is unwilling to do anything to change that.
Well, I recently came to learn that Eminem has re-married his ex-wife. He is trying to right the wrongs he has done, and is trying to save his family. Isn't that nice of him?!
So, now I need a question to match this little apology. Hmmm...
I really can't think of one...
... ... ... ... ...
Oh. I think I thought of one.
Soon, Becky and I are starting a series that will last for the next few weeks. Any guesses on what our series is about? I think you'll enjoy it. It should be starting on February 2nd or 3rd.

7 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

abby dearest-- you are so random!

 
At 7:58 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

im bad at random guesses.

but am waiting for the series :)

 
At 11:31 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

hmm,

betting it has something to do w/ hollywood marriages? or based on the start date of feb 2-3 perhaps the superbowl (not) or groundhog day?

Yea, that's it, you've devised a series of questions surrounding groundhog day...

 
At 2:16 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Dairn said...

I bet it's about Looooove!!! To wrap up just in time for my daughter's birthday... er, I mean Valentine's Day.

Or maybe it's about WalMart and it's effect on pygmie wrestlers in the African grasslands?

 
At 10:08 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Agnes said...

I'm still going with "potty training". :)~
Oh the drama to come.

Hmmm...ponder ponder think think think.
Nah, I want to be surprised. :D

 
At 10:12 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger B* said...

My bets are on either the Oscars or V-Day (and no I dont mean veneral day but Valentines day).
Sorry!
I'm buzzing on too much coffee!
;D

 
At 12:12 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i need some hints!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home