Saturday, January 28, 2006

Precious Jewels

Be forwarned: the following may contain gross images.
So in high school, abby and i had to read a good manners rule book of sorts fromthe renaisanse period. There was one thing that always stuck out to us. Ive been remembering it all these years adn just a little bit ago i mentioned it to abby. And she remembered it too! It said that "thou shalt not blow thine nose into a hankerchief and behold it as if it were precious jewels." That always made us giddy, because how true is it! I think everyone blows their nose and looks to see what came out. At least i think everyone does. Let us know.
The other thing is, i am positive everyone in the world picks their nose when no one is looking. Lets face it. Tissues dont really work all that well. So do you pick your nose? If you are too embarassed to answer, at least comment under the anonymous feature.

7 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, January 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do. I'm so ashamed!

 
At 7:49 AM, January 29, 2006, Blogger B* said...

Actually I've hired an assistant nose picker.
It became entirely too cumbersome of a task for me and that's when I reached out and asked for help.

He does a wonderful and thorough job... I think I'll tip him extra on particularly difficult days ;)

Of course we all do! =)

 
At 12:00 PM, January 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially when you are in your car stop at a light. What else are you going to do !!!

 
At 2:36 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

Yea, I do pick my nose.. On this subject, ever been to a smoggy high population city and experienced blak boogers? I did in NY and then even worse had 'em in London, really black boogers after bein in the city all day.. Was that TMI?

BTW, funny post. You and Abby have such funny stories and sounds like you have so much fun as sisters.

 
At 7:19 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Fun as sisters? Nah... I can't stand her!

Ok, so I was just kidding. I kinda like her.

And yes, I am a booger picker.

 
At 11:25 PM, January 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKAY-- here's the real question-- does anyone eat their boogers? i think people do it, and just dont admit it.
it seems so much grosser to rub it into your pants than to eat it.

 
At 2:13 PM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Dairn said...

Guilty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home