Saturday, February 04, 2006

Who Would Have Thought...

So, what's your hand washing ritual? I know you may never have thought about it before. Who would? Anyways, think about it now. I'm sure you DO have a ritual even though you never knew it.

Let's go under the setting of a public bathroom. So, do you:

  • Rinse, get soap, suds up, rinse, use two paper towels to dry.
  • Rinse, get soap, suds up, rinse, shake your hands til they're dry.
  • Get soap, suds up, rinse, use the air-blowing hand drying thing.
  • Get soap, suds up, rinse, use 10 paper towels to dry.
  • Get soap, suds up, rinse, get more soap, suds up, rinse, shake your hands til they're dry.
  • Rinse, use your shirt to dry your hands.
  • Get out the Hand Sanitizer that you carry in your purse and use that.
  • You don't wash your hands- It's your little way of rebeling against society.

Am I wierd that I think about these things? As this series goes on, you'll think I'm wierder and wierder when you see all the bathroom things that I think about. Ah well. That's me! Love me or leave me.

Bonus question: Do you wash your hands when you're at your house? For some reason, that makes a difference to some people.

8 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, February 04, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Oh, and by the way, I'm that first option. I have to get my hands wet first... You get the best soap suds that way.

 
At 2:11 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

Ok...I rinse...get soap...put a little water in my hand to make suds...rinse and use 2 papertowels. It drives me CRAZY when people don't wash their hands...it's like ewwwwwwwwwwww.

 
At 12:08 AM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i am the "Rinse, get soap, suds up, rinse, use two paper towels to dry." person.. i think this is the most common variety!
and yes i wash hands at home also..

 
At 2:05 AM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

Rinse, Get soap, suds up, rinse, use the air-blowing hand drying thing.

If they dont have the hand blower then

Rinse, get soap, suds up, rinse, use two paper towels to dry.

 
At 9:36 AM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Read This said...

I remember once asking why I had to wash my hands if I just had to pee...I mean..I'm pretty sure I know where my thing has been. I don't wash my hands when I touch my elbow...lolb

 
At 1:43 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

I wash my hands 40 times a day! Especially at home preparing food. I go through Curel like mad. The first time I got to touch my first born I had to wash my hands for like 7 minutes. He was in one of the baby shrouds where they put the premies.

 
At 4:05 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

I HAVE TO dry my hands with exactly 2 paper towels at a time. I'll pull out 2 towels and dry. If my hands are still moist, I'll get another 2. It's the OCD in me. So, it always sucks when there's one of those paper towel dispensers that when you pull one towel out, it takes 30 seconds before the next one pops out. So I'm standing there for 30 seconds (which seems like YEARS) with my wet hands dripping all over me and the floor.

 
At 8:33 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

i always have to use two towels-- maybe its a twin-thing, cuz abby and i are both the same way!

--and, if there are no paper towels and only the air blower thing, i wont use it! i rub my hands on my pants. i'm so odd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home