Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy New Year???

Right after the New Year, I was listening to the radio and a guy said something quite amusing. He said that he never started his New Year's Resolutions until February 1st. He said to start January 1st is to gaurantee failure. There's too much of a negative view on New Year's Resolutions.

So, I'm starting my resolutions today. They are:
1) To lose weight. It's much needed!
2) To go to church every Sunday. I've been too lazy to go lately. I sleep in til noon usually. I want to change that.

So, what were your New Year's Resolutions? Did they last, or fail already? Make some February 1st resolutions, and share what they are.

11 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you heathen!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger family member said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:45 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger 'liya said...

I always fail at them so I don't even bother :(

 
At 10:35 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Gigi said...

I HATE the label and yet this year again....smoking and weight issues reared their ugly heads...trying to look at both 'differently' and yet want to look at them THIS YEAR....

 
At 11:03 AM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby! I need your address! E-mail me at grace_searcher@yahoo.com or visit my xanga blog at www.xanga.com/grace_searcher

 
At 11:04 AM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL sorry - it's Debbie, btw

 
At 1:05 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

I didn't make any new years resolutions this year. I just take it one day at a time. Shame on you for sleeping in!!! A lot of churchs offer Sat night services, check those out!

 
At 3:17 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

i want to be a better wife and mother. okay, mainly i just want to be a better wife. the mother part isnt so hard yet.

 
At 4:50 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Fuckkit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:08 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Crazy Me said...

Eat healthier ... so far so good.

 
At 12:09 AM, February 02, 2006, Blogger B* said...

the #1 that everyone has...
LOSE SOME MAJOR POUNDAGE!
Next major one is to get my career in check and figure out where I'm going with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home