Friday, February 17, 2006

Back To The Business At Hand

I hope yall enjoyed your brief vacation with V-day posts. Now it's back to pooh. Yay!

Genre: Bathrooms

Topic: Public restrooms at restaurants.

Main Point: Every time I go to a restaurant, or fast-food even, I can't help but judge the place based solely on the bathrooms.

Details: It is my firm belief that you can tell how clean a place is based on the potty room. If the bathroom is sparkling clean, sweet smelling, and fully supplied with soap, you KNOW the whole restaurant is going to be clean. The kitchen, the dinning room, everything! It always puts me at ease to see a clean potty. Conversely, if the room is dirty, nasty, stinky, no soap, etc. you can pretty much guarantee the whole place is a wreck.

Related, but not-so-important, story: I had a former employer who I once shared these views with. He in turn replied that he felt the same way. But he took it to an extreme. Upon first entering any food place, he would first go to the bathrooms. If they were "unacceptable," he and his family would leave and go elsewhere to eat. Me, I don't take it that far... But more power to him for being semi-psycho.

Question: So, do you agree or disagree? Have you even ever thought about it? If you agree, to what extent?

Pathetic begging: Please, please, please share your views!

Kissing booty: Thank you! Much love!




The annoying PS: ps Hope you enjoyed the unique format. If you hated it, don't worry. I won't be doing it again!

5 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

lol!!!

yes, i also base things on their bathrooms. you cant help but do so.

 
At 3:02 AM, February 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you begged for views,I have to say this(pls take it as lighter note,it's just to make u smile)
If you are in need of immidiate relief,,why to go to restaurant for any intake?? And in desprate cases you have to use whatever comes in your way, right?
In my case I have a strong control system!EVERYTHING can wait till I be back to home!!

 
At 2:56 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger B* said...

See I dont judge on the stinky...

**One because I cant smell.

**Two because I know even in the cleanest places, a person can ruin your hard work with a single horrible smelly dump.

 
At 9:41 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Thanks for visiting Rachana! And for your views of put junk in and junk comes out!

sdit- I know one person can nastify a good bathroom. I try to take that in account when being "judgemental!" I'm more concerned about stuff like Michaela said. It's the mold, etc. that are eeek!

 
At 11:51 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i also judge a place based on their loos..
but i dnt take it to the extreme like ur semi psycho colleague :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home