Friday, February 10, 2006

Freaky Friday

So I took this quiz online. You know, one of those silly blog quizes that you can post the result on your blog. It asked a bunch of ?s and would tell you the age you act. Well, here's the result:

You Are 24 Years Old


You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



The freaky thing is... I AM 24!


Funny story: A few weeks ago, for the life of me, I couldn't remember how old I was! I can't keep track of these things. After 21, I just lost track. So I had to check my blogger profile to see I was 24!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Raj said...

Hey, I got the same result. And i'm 24 too. So I act my age then. Thats good!

 
At 3:42 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i am just 24 but i got the quiz result as 27 yrs.. mayb i am mature..cool!

 
At 4:56 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Michaela... Wow! You sure are mature!

Raj... Isn't that freaky? I kn ow I was freaked out!

Akanksha... You ARE mature! (... at least, more the mature than me! I'm jealous!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home