Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well Hello There, Mr. Officer... Part 1

So, a cop car almost hit me yesterday. So that got me thinking... Hmmm, maybe there could be a question in here about that.

So I came up with this:

You know how women are always saying that they have a thing for a man in uniform. Well, ladies, do you? And which kind of uniforms? Police, military, etc?

And guys- you aren't getting off the hook. I then started wondering... Do guys have a thing for women in uniform? Or is a turn off?

And then, what is it about the uniform that makes the person appealing? Just the looks? Or the meaning behind the uniform?

6 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

Gosh, I am blushing.. Hmm, I think the whole uniform thing is cuz of what they represent.. Tough guy, in charge, powerful, etc.. I can understand that appeal. Who doesn't like Sawyer on Lost! CUTE! And powerful, bad boy... Cops are pretty good too :)

 
At 8:33 AM, May 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people look sharp when they're in uniform, and that's why I like them.

 
At 7:53 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

i'm gonna soon post a picture of erica dressed as a army person-- with camoflouge and all.

i think she's cute!

 
At 7:54 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

my hubby was also in the military. i loved my one picture of him putting on his army boots...

 
At 10:42 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger lorena said...

motorcycle cop uniforms are kind of appealing, I love those knee high leather boots worn outside of the pants. pilot and naval uniforms are a plus as well.

uniform turn-off's: chef's + doctors/nurse scrubs.

 
At 5:28 PM, May 10, 2006, Blogger 'liya said...

Uniforms make me think of war and all the death that comes with it :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home