Monday, April 24, 2006

its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring...

So, you wake up from an awful night's sleep. You stretch and yawn, trying to think positively about the day. But, before you even get a chance to start the mantra of: "i think i can, i think i can, i think i can," you notice a foreboding sound outside.

its raining! its pouring! winds are gusting and leaves are falling everywhere. How are you most apt to respond:

A) AWESOME! i love playing in the rain; it makes me want to be a kid again
B) Go for your morning jog anyway; you'll be soaking wet, but at least you got your adrenaline going
C) Say: "stink it!" and climb back in bed
D) Make a cup of coffee [tea, or coccoa if you prefer], sit next to the window, and watch the rain pour down; you imagine it washing away your stress

9 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Let me guess, Becky? You did D this morning?

Me? I slept in!

 
At 8:34 PM, April 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C. But that's my answer to everything.

 
At 11:00 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

LOL!!! LMAO!

no, abby-- my answer was not D. No coffee this morning for me. If you check out my most recent post [ode to my hubby] you'll see how crazy my morning was.

i really really really really REALLY wanted to do #C. [yes, i called a letter a number]

 
At 11:33 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i would love to do D but most of the time time i just end up doin C

 
At 11:37 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Crazy Me said...

A or C. Rain is the best napping weather.

 
At 10:14 AM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Gigi said...

E.....get my butt out of bed and go to work but D is the one I would LIKE....good question

 
At 11:45 AM, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D in a heartbeat!

 
At 11:48 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Beth Danae said...

definately D.

 
At 11:00 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

i'm kinda surprised at the # of responses to D. Y'all are very optimistic!!!

though, it may just be the tantalizing thought of coffee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home