Saturday, April 08, 2006

When You Wish Upon a Star!

So my silly sister got me on this Avatars kick. I tried making a person who looked like me. So I put mine and Becky's on the sidebar by our profiles (Aren't we cute?!)

Then I decided to make my dream guy. This is how he turned out:

Yahoo! Avatars

Pretty sexy, huh! And romantic, too! Gotta get me one of those! ... Too bad I don't even know any single guys. That would help things. Ah well.

So making my dream guy got me to thinking. What is my "type?" I'm not too sure. Whatever it is, I never dated it. Each guy I've dated has been so extremely different from the others. How about you? Do you date your type? Or for some, did you marry your type?


PS... Check out the sidebar. I added some other stuff besides our Avatars pics.

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger FU said...

um... ur dream guy looks like marc anthony.. but skinnier.

hehehehehe... :)

 
At 4:07 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Gigi said...

I think I married the guy who 'completes me' and not in a Jerry Maguire sort of way....but a guy who is an opposite of me and so together we make a whole person.....???

We have been married 29 years and it's working!

 
At 12:15 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Dairn said...

Abigail, where'd you get my picture???



Stalker......!

 
At 4:00 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Abigail S. said...

Have yall noticed the romantic candle-lit dinner? The amazing beach backround. Ah- romance!

And yes, Dairn. I am stalking you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home