Monday, March 13, 2006

what flavor are you?

Watching TV today, i saw a commercial for coffee-mate creamers. they are trying to come out w/ a new flavor.
[i saw this commercial a few months ago... i might even have blogged about it. i'm not sure. but here it is regardless...]

so i visited the website and looked at the new coffee creamer ideas. here are the options:

-vanilla chai spice
-coconut creme
-chocolate orange truffle
-tres leches

to me, most of those sound disgusting... EXCEPT the chai. i think its an amazing idea to make a chai creamer for coffee. i would totally use it.

so, which would you pick? tell us... and then tell them, by submitting your own answer. While you're there, you can check out other cool things:

-Find your perfect drink. Just tell them the time, weather, your mood, and a few other things, and it will give you your perfect match. For me, it was: heavenly hazlenut hot chocolate. YUMMY! it gave me a recipe for it. i may just make it.
-Find other great recipes too. There are different coffee/cappuccino/latte ideas, smoothies and frappaccinos, chai tea, and even little coffee cakes and such.

7 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

i think i would like the tres leches creamer! coz i like my coffee to b creamy.. yum yum!

my coffee flavor was hazelnut frappe.. pretty dull hunh!

 
At 11:14 AM, March 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanilla chai spice; I just loooove chai!

 
At 8:50 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Becky L said...

i have a sad announcement to make: i'm giving up coffee. i know, i know... its a travesty.

i've realized that i'm getting really dehydrated. i dont drink enough water... in fact, most days all i drink is coffee! so, i'm giving the stuff up, at least until i've become "hydrated" again.

 
At 12:17 PM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to give it up because I can't have so much caffiene. Even decaf still has caffiene. But no, these questions are not lame, and I did enjoy the coffee question!

 
At 3:30 PM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rarely get to drink coffee anymore; the caffine and chemicals in it aren't good for me (even decaf). But on the rare occasions that I do get it, I like simple but elegant; my choice of the moment is a hazelnut breve.

 
At 8:09 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Dairn said...

I am appalled that Coffee-mate refuses to try some "edgy" flavours like salt & vinegar or liver & onions.

Maybe someone should write them a letter!

;-)

 
At 7:39 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger Agnes said...

Why don't we just have 50 flavored drinks that we can add coffee flavoring to?

It's all so backward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home