Saturday, April 01, 2006

turn the other... ear?

okay, you may have heard the saying: "turn the other cheek." aka: if someone does something crappy to you, just let it go; breathe in, breathe out; stay calm.

but do you have to turn the other ear?

here's a dilema... My surrounding community thinks its "cool" to blare their music loud when its nice outside. They turn on their cars, roll down the windows, and turn the music up really loud. And half the time they arent even outside when its playing. On many occassions, there are four or five cars doing this all at the same time, but with different songs.

it drives me nuts.

SO... here is my devious thought: i'm gonna go out, turn on my car, roll down the windows, and blare my music... but i'm gonna play kids' music. Perhaps everyone will see how obnoxious "The wheels on the bus go round and round" is, and rethink their own music.

is that mean? or should i turn the other ear?

2 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Akanksha said...

thats not mean at all.. but can u stand that kind of music fr long.. i mean can u survive ur crusade? :D

 
At 10:36 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

Luckily, I don't have this problem where I live. And if I did, it would bother me. I don't think there is anything you can do except call the cops or move. I would also try and play opera or country. Tough situation dude! Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home